SULTRADE Praha spol. s.r.o. was established as a branch of the Swiss concern SULZER already in 1978 under the name SULZER Praha and operated in all branches of industry on the territory of the then Czechoslovakia.
In 1994, the company was transferred from a SULZER branch to a s.r.o. company, which continued to be owned by SULZER. After the fundamental restructuring of the SULZER concern in 2001, the company was bought out by the existing management and renamed to SULTRADE Praha spol. s.r.o.
SULTRADE Praha still benefits from the extensive contacts gained through its long-term cooperation with foreign entities, which is reflected in the large number of foreign partners that SULTRADE Praha still represents. These are, for example, Burckhardt Compression AG, Jaeggi Hybridtechnology AG, EWK Cooling Towers, Prognost Systems GmbH, Hauber Electronics GmbH and others. Through the representation of these partners, we offer:
- Column packing and internals, e.g. structured packing, trays, random packing, distributors, etc.
- Piston compressors and their components
- Cooling towers, hybrid coolers, adiabatic coolers, compressor machine cooling
- Monitoring systems for compressors
At the same time, after splitting off from the SULZER concern, the company starts its own production of industrial centrifuges and special equipment. The portfolio is gradually expanding and today the company supplies:
- Vertical and horizontal centrifuges for the chemical industry
- Vertical and horizontal centrifuges for the pharmaceutical industry
- Combination of centrifuge and dryer in one device
- Continuous pusher centrifuges
- Tube and plate heat exchangers
- Static mixers
- Custom developed devices
The company also becomes an EPC supplier of small and medium-sized “turnkey” projects and supplies of technological units. It uses its own know-how, possibly supported by external partners, which are typically Czech universities and foreign experts in the field. We offer:
- Laboratory research and technology verification
- Production of pilot test equipment and technologies
- Deliveries of technological units incl. design documentation
- Deliveries of “turnkey” projects, especially if such a project includes some of the equipment offered by us (centrifuge, column, cooling tower, etc.)